Due to the recent federal, state and local guidance on the Coronavirus outbreak, the San Antonio Gun Club will continue to be open under the following modified conditions:
- We will no longer be supplying coolers with drinking water on the fields.
- The number of people on any given field will be limited to a maximum of 5.
- Shooters are encouraged to exercise social distancing.
- Plastic slip covers will be available for each customer to place them over the skeet controllers.
- No cash transactions. Credit cards only.
- No signatures will be required on credit card receipts.
- All corporate events are cancelled/rescheduled to later date.
- The Toepperwein Skeet Shoot will still take place. However, the dinner and shoot expo part will be cancelled.
- For more information on Covid-19, please go to www.sanantonio.gov.